Monday, October 17, 2011

Weigh in and diet

As discussed previously, I was disgusted by a photo of myself. After some digging and talking to friends, I decided to begin a low carb regimen. Have I mentioned that I am extremely lucky and getting married?

My fiancee has taken up my cause and is helping me stay motivated with this diet. She too, is going all out on this low carb diet.

The Diet:
We are limiting ourselves to two carb rich items a day. This would include:
pastries
bagels
bread
pancakes
waffles
oatmeal
tortillas
rice
ice cream
sugar rich foods (other desserts)
pasta
popcorn
soda
potatoes
sweet potatoes

I am also including in this list:
beans
corn

After week 2, I will also include:
bananas
peas
raisins


By limiting our carb intake, we will limit the amount of sugar we eat and thus have healthier diets.

Starting Weight:
222.5 LBS
no I am not happy about it either

No comments:

Post a Comment