Thursday, January 26, 2012

I hate getting sick

Without fail, I ALWAYS get sick in January. Every January, I get sick. It is crazy and is like clock work. I started off this week with what I originally thought was food poisoning, but think its more of a stomach bug. I won't get into the details too much, but I have had painful stomach cramps which did not let me get to the gym the first half of the week.

During the second half of the week, I have been out of town still feeling the stomach sickness that has plagued me all week. The last two weeks have knocked me off of track for the diet, which is horrible. I will try to post more on here to update what I have been doing with the diet and exercising.

Let's hope that I am able to keep the weight under 200 pounds and am feeling better so that I can hit the gym hard this weekend and next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment