Sunday, January 8, 2012

Week 12 - Results

With my leg still sore this week, I took it easy at the gym. Rather than going full pace and risk hurting myself, I started to build back up my endurance on the treadmill.

I went to the gym five days this week, and while my workouts were not as intense or as long as they had been in the weeks leading up to the Christmas and New Years Holidays, I have great results.


At weigh in today, I was at 195.2. This is the best I have seen yet and a loss of over 3 pounds from last week.


My fiancee is looking to join the gym with me, though she has already lost enough weight through joining me as my support team on this diet.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's awesome news! David's starting to work out as well to lose a few pounds. :) Good luck to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Megan! I wish David much luck on working out. Its tough to start, but from last time, I saw you guys, it didn't look like he needed to lose any weight.

    If he ever wants to come up to my neck of the woods to hit the gym, let me know. Open invitation.

    ReplyDelete