Taking a full week and then some off of the gym taught me a few things.
- When taking time off of a diet and exercise routine, it is very difficult to get motivated again
- When exercising through an injury, it is important to watch for signs of pain
- Even one week off of the gym, kills your endurance and energy
- As my routine grew over the first 10 weeks, I was able to get more energy after exercising and I didn't feel tired and sore the next day
- After one day of starting back up, I am very tired and a little sore.
- I have to push through the next two weeks of exercise to build up this endurance
I am going to go to the gym as much as possible over the next two weeks. My hope is that my leg fully recovers over the next few weeks and that I continue to lose weight. Once my leg is at 100%, I will re-evaluate where I am and how I can best reach my goal by May 1st