I haven't gone to the gym as much (usually 3 times a week in stead of the typical 5) and I have eased on the diet much more than I should have.
To motivate me more, I have decided to do take the following steps:
- My new goal is 165 LBS. This is ten pounds more than my original goal (175 LBS)
- By March 31st, my goal is 180 LBS
- By April 30th, my goal is 175 LBS
- By May 31st, my goal is 170 LBS
- By June 30th, my goal is 165 LBS
- Until I reach 175 LBS, I am going to abstain from going to Starbucks.
- While I typically will get regular coffee, I have ordered lattes with more frequency than I would like to admit.
- I am not saying that I won't run to McDonalds for an occasional coffee at lunch, but no more Starbucks.
- No alcohol until I reach 175 LBS. I have gone out with friends a number of times and alcohol is usually involved. Alcohol and mixers are extra calories that I really should not be consuming.
- I am going to run/walk in at least TWO 5 Ks before the wedding. This will help me train more and keep me motivated.
- I am going to try to blog at least twice a week to keep me honest and on track for the diet.