Sunday, February 5, 2012

Week 16 Results

Happy Sunday Everyone! As Americans, myself included, get ready to watch the showdown between the Patriots and the Giants to claim the title of 2011 - 2012 Super Bowl Champion (which could have a 1950's monster movie- George Washington leading the fray against a group of giants- pretty cool), I am happy to announce my best weight results so far!
For the first time in my adult life I weigh 189.2 LBS. This sets me at just over 14 LBS from my goal of 175 LBS. This weight also lowers my BMI to under 30, as mentioned in the post here.

This week set up some milestones:
  • No longer obese
    • You can test your BMI by checking on this NIH site
  • Finally after weeks of trying, my weight has fallen under 190 LBS
  • I have started to modify the diet to focus on calories taken in, rather than limiting carbs
  • I have begun training for a 5K
More about all of these later on.

Have a great and safe Day!

1 comment: